If John, Paul, George & Ringo are for sale I’m not buying. Beatles for Sale, ugh.
Beatles for Sale is the Beatles fourth album.
What can I say? It’s good, not great, just good. I only really like three songs on this one.
Don’t get me wrong, I do not hate it. I will say it is getting better all the time.
This album has 14 tracks with 8 originals.
Here are my favorite songs on this album.
- Songs I love 3: “I’ll Follow the Sun”, “Eight Days a Week” & “Rock and Roll Music” (cover)
- I also really love the Beach Boys cover of “Rock and Roll Music”
- Songs I like 3: “I’m a Loser”, “Baby’s in Black” & “Honey Don’t” (cover)
- I do not care for any of the others.
- I really hate Paul’s screaming intro on “Mr. Moonlight”
Share the love.
home | Patreon | Buy me a coffee.