This is the better of the early albums.
Plus, all of the tracks on this one are originals.
A Hard Day’s Night is solid for their 3rd album.
There are more songs on it I like than the first two records combined. Thirteen songs and I like twelve of them. It feels like they were doing more of what they wanted. They were rocking a little more with A Hard Day’s Night than they had on Please Please Me & With The Beatles.
Still some sappy stuff on it,
but it is GOOD sappy stuff. Of all of the early albums, this one is my favorite.
- Songs I love 7: “A Hard Day’s Night”, “I’m Happy Just to Dance with You”, “Can’t Buy Me Love”, “Any Time at All”, “When I Get Home”, “Things We Said Today” & “You Can’t do That”
- Ones I just like : “I Should Have Known Better”, “If I Fell”, “Tell Me Why” & “I’ll Cry Instead”
- I’m not crazy about only one song – “I’ll Be Back”
- One song on this LP is AMAZING! – “And I Love Her”
- I think this is an absolutely beautiful song.
Share the love.