I started leveling on the Horde side with my Pandarian warrior Wuzzie this morning & I have a few initial thoughts about the process.
- Add-ons pretty much don’t work, as expected.
- The huge pyramid city in the Horde start zone is a pain in the ass to navigate.
- Speaking of that; if you are not a Demon Hunter then get some Goblin gliders. Trust me on this.
- Leveling seems to be going fairly quick. I quested for about an hour, with no boosts, and I am 1/3 of the way to 111.
- Its hard to get anything done because I’m exploring everything & looking at all of the pretties.
- I’d you (like me) hate world PVP, then you should get your leveling done early so you can take advantage of “battle mode” & not have to worry about enemy players as they will be leveling in their own zones.
- The dungeon I was in didn’t seem to give enough XP to warrant the time it took.
- World quests also not good, they take a long time & (at lv 110) give 20,550xp vs 16,450 for a standard quest.
- Mining nodes gives 1,650xp (at lv 110), so herbalism should as well. If only skiining gave XP.
- When I hit level 111, I had 1,701 gold with only questing & selling junk & unusable armor to vendors.
- I like the Alliance zone better, sorry Horde.
That’s it for now, more to come later…
- @ June 10, 2018 7:07 pm